I’m always very up for hearing from other bloggers and readers. Especially if it’s not a stream of insults, because quite frankly I can get those from my friends.
The PR / marketing / SEO / influencer relations agency people: here’s the deal. You’ve stumbled upon what is probably the only blog left on the internet that isn’t massively bothered about working with brands, sponsored content, or reviewing your product. I know. Sad times.
I’m not interested in
- sponsored posts / guest posts / infographics
- your one-off brand event that Londoners won’t be able to do
- recommending anything I haven’t done or would do myself
- beautiful girls from Ukraine
I am interested in:
- new art galleries or exhibitions (like this one at the Science Museum)
- things happening that weekend (they’re great for my newsletter)
- very cool campaigns specifically related to London (like Look for Longer)
- going to big London events or festivals (like the Chelsea Flower Show)
- weird things involving food (like Cafe de Mort)
- nights in posh Mayfair hotels
- anything to do with books or films (like the Back to the Future event at Secret Cinema)
If you’ve got something a bit different and want someone to write about it a bit differently, email contact[at]sheloveslondon.com and I’ll get back to you.
Annnnnd down the pub after work.