I’m always very up for hearing from other bloggers and readers. Especially if it’s not a stream of insults, because quite frankly I can get those from my friends.
The PR / marketing / SEO / influencer relations agency people: here’s the deal. You’ve stumbled upon what is probably the only blog left on the internet that isn’t massively bothered about working with brands, making money, or reviewing your product. I know. Sad times.
- have a listings section where I can put your event.
- do sponsored posts
- want to post your article for money (or for free, lol, nice try though)
- want to write about things I wouldn’t do myself.
Things I have written about:
- a cool exhibition about space at the Science Museum
- the Look for Longer campaign
- my day getting lost among the shrubs at the Chelsea Flower Show
- a deadly dinner that did not kill me at Cafe de Mort
- a night in a posh Mayfair hotel
- the Back to the Future event at Secret Cinema.
If you’ve got something a bit different and want someone to write about it a bit differently, email contact[at]sheloveslondon.com and I’ll get back to you.
Annnnnd down the pub after work.